Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stuck In Time! (I Would Have Called it Frozen, but This is no Disney Tale!)

Still not divorced with no end in sight! Everything has come to a complete standstill. My hopefully soon to be ex started all of this and it is because of him that everything has come to a halt. Not surprised actually, he is a control freak and I'm sure this is his way of being controlling. Everything my attorney asks for is ignored and everything my hopefully soon to be ex asks for is completed due to my having picked the nice attorney.  Or is it because I am the woman and the old boy network we have hired expects it of me?

Like next week I am going to see a court ordered vocational counselor. I have been out of the job market for 27 years, who on earth would hire me? He is requesting this because after all of my years of servitude he doesn't want to pay me alimony. In his out of touch world he actually thinks I am hirable. I wish that I was, I had a career I loved and I gave it up. I should have had my head examined. 

Every choice in our lives, he chose, where we lived, our furniture even the dishes. He will have a surprise as this experience draws to a close he will also have to pay me for all of our stuff that he chose!

I'm sorry this post has no humor in it, I feel like I am starting to lose it! But I still enjoy fashion and here is my latest blog about Paris Haute Couture week, I can dream can't I?

http://mycheapfashionfix.blogspot.com/2015/01/paris-haute-couture-fashion-week.html


No comments:

Post a Comment