Sunday, July 27, 2014

Divorce Support Hearing Postponed! Really!



I can’t believe my luck. My hopefully soon to be ex (now not so hopefully soon) has been out of the house for almost a year. We finally had our first court date for a support hearing scheduled for next month and now it is being rescheduled.  Another month or more away. Why does this take so long?

Really? Rescheduled? Now? How long do I have to live in suspense? How long do I have to postpone my life? I am not getting any younger.

I have tried not to mind the waiting. I try to stay happy and not think about the loss of control of my own life. I hate waiting for the support checks that may or may not come this month or next month. I was hoping that the court would be able to enforce the checks to at least be on time.

I gave up my own sense of security, receiving my own salary for a career I loved. A career where I was respected. People listened to me AND I was taken to lunch! 

I gave up my freedom and enjoyment of my own life to help a man with his freedom and his life. In repayment for my sacrifice, I received heartache, and indifference. He didn’t appreciate anything I had to offer because in the end my life had no importance to any one but me. I wish I had known.

Even with all of this, I am so thankful and happy for my children, they are worth everything I have gone through and will go through. I would walk through fire for them.

I've been thinking; If people were forced to go through a divorce before they got married, I bet there would be a lot less marriages. And of course a lot less divorces!


My Cheap Fashion Fix

Charles David 

Jessica Suede and Tiger Wedges 

Regular price $295

Purchased at Ross

$8.99







No comments:

Post a Comment