Sunday, January 31, 2016

A New Year?

January is already ending with no forward motion in this divorce at all. I have no idea when it will all come to an end and I can finally be allowed to begin the next chapter of my life! 

I was really hoping that this would be the last holiday season in this house filled with too many memories of a life that no longer exists. I feel my kids would be happier as well, as their dad really didn't spend more than a dinner with them and was not in town for the holidays. I think we are all ready to move on.

I did feel blessed to have my kids all to myself, but it also made me feel the power of separation as they are becoming older and moving forward in their own lives.

We are all moving forward together into new lives alone. The big difference is that my children are moving into the most exciting part with all of their lives with so much in front of them and I am moving onto the last part with my happiest memories already behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment