Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Divorced Twelve Days Of Christmas!

The holiday season for those of us going through divorce can be a lonely and stressful time. I hope anyone who is reading this knows we are not the only ones going through this difficult time, there are so many of us, and our numbers still seem to be increasing. 

To give myself a laugh I decided to create my own Twelve Days Of Christmas, please excuse my artistic license and I hope you get a smile from it!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my almost-ex gave to me: 

Twelve summons brain numbing, 
Eleven demands griping,
Ten calls kept me from sleeping, 
Nine levied financing, 
Eight bills a-bilking, 
Seven lies a-hymning, 
Six hairs a-graying, 
Five olden flings, 
Four brawling words, 
Three Benched Friends, 
Two curtailed loves,
And a court date for alimony!

Yes, he is already trying to get it lowered and we are not even finished yet and it has been over two years.

Ah well, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment