Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I am Thankful That I Am Not Dealing with the "Turkey"!

This is the second holiday season without my still hopefully soon to be ex, and I am thankful. I am thankful he is not here making my life miserable everyday. I am thankful for my life and my two amazing teenagers. What I am not thankful for and will never be thankful for is the way he hurt his son to become a teenager himself again, and more than a year later my son is still working through his pain.  

I am also not thankful for the way our holidays have become divided. My daughter back east will celebrate with his relatives and my son and I will not celebrate as he really doesn't want to celebrate any holiday anymore. 

How can people leave their children. How can they not feel responsible for raising a child they had wanted so badly. How can they not want to be with them everyday? How can they not see how their actions can destroy another human being?

I am thankful for the thought that maybe we will all get through this, and I am thankful to all of you that let me share my thoughts, Happy Thanksgiving!


My Cheap Fashion Fix

In the color of the season T-shirt dress by All Saints purchased from 

The Salvation Army Thrift Store $6.00 T-shirt dresses range from $120-$160




They had some great deals and everyday they offer 
an additional percent off of a select section of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment