Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

You know you are getting older when on New Years's Eve you are the designated driver for your kids. 

I don't mind spending it alone, it gives me a chance to reflect on the past year, thankful for my children (not really children anymore) and hoping this divorce draws to a close in 2016.

I am hopeful that this new year will bring new opportunities and new friends, that I will take more chances and try new things.

I am hoping to renew myself as the year renews and become a better (single) person!

I am hoping that my daughter regains her health and that my son will overcome his depression and learn to embrace happiness, live in the present and maybe even finish high school.

I hope everyone that reads this blog has a wonderful new year filled with joy, love and peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment